Monday, February 8, 2010

Introduction

Well I figure the best way to get started with this blog is to introduce myself. My name is Candice, I live in Pea Ridge with my husband, Dillon. I'm an Elementary Education major and I graduate May 8th! I chose to do my blog over cooking because it is something I enjoy doing when I have time. I'm not going to guarantee that I'm a gourmet chef or anything like that, but I have been trying out some new recipes so I plan to share them with you. I love to find simple meals that are easy to throw together and good to eat! I plan on trying out a few new recipes and seeing how they turn out. I'll try to get an honest opinion out of my husband. I don't think I have anything to worry about...unless the dog won't eat it! haha I hope everyone enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment